Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Time I Met Mr.Blogger.

Hanis: Huargh, so bored.(fake yawn).What I gonna do?
Playing Soccer, Naah!that's boy's game.
Painting, Too Boring!
Watching TV, Makes my head dizzy for watching it for a long time plus my mother will get angry like a tigeress because watching it for a long time.
Do animation, I'm not very patient to do that.
Playing Chess, Looks fun,but I don't have it.
Qayyum:Umi, Kakak is talking to herself, AGAIN!
Hanis:Will you please stop from making me angry? Or you want me, to teach you how to zip your talkative mouth in a Hard Way!
Qayyum:Err..hey,you hear that! Umi is calling me. Gotta go!
Hanis:Huh,He has a way to escape from me.Ok,continue.
How about playing poptropica! (I talk loudly)
Umi:Hanis,you already forget about our house rule.YOU CANNOT PLAY POPTROPICA UNTIL YOU GOT 5A..
Hanis:Eek,I almost forget about that.
Qayyum:Why don't you make a blog?
Hanis:Blog???
Qayyum:You don't know about it.
Hanis:Nope.

At that time,Qayyum teach me all about blogger.I understand all of it And then I start typing untill today.

4 comments :

  1. Ehh...what's the point of this? don't you already know how to blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know.I just typed.I know this story is a litte confusing to read and the real thing is I am the one who discovered blog before Qayyum and oso(I learn from H ) I cannot typed very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I make mistakes in my sentences,please correct me!
    I don't want to repeat the same mistakes.AGAIN!!OK.Sorry for shouting.

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease