Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Blogs!!

New blogs that you all must go-go-go.

1..Faiz Fin's Blog---He is the most annoying.My brother faiz bloggy..the triplets..but now I don't know why they don't want to use the muwafa blog now..I help with the header blog.. and theother he do it by himself but mostly I help.About the fin ,I peforming with my brothers a play.we all get our names..Faiz as Chubby Fin,Muiz as Chubby Horns and Waiz as Chubby Corns.Qay as Chubby Planet and me as Chubby Bubblegum.hehe.click this.. Faiz Fin's Blog

2..Muiz Chubby Blog--- My second brother from my triplets.I help as always..The background and the header..Don't you know that he wants to be a baker??and he is the most cutest brother..Tab this to see it..Muiz Chubby Blog

3.Waiz Regular Blog--Yeah,its a regular blog with regular flavour..Hehe..just kidding..He is the most coolest brother..He always think out of the box,like yesterday,we all watching a cool food cooking contest.The secret food is banana..All the chefs are cooking..weird food..And he suddenly say "Why they all always make things harder..why don't make a nice banana cake instead??!"
hehe..go here to see the blog Waiz Regular Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease