Friday, March 7, 2014

#ILSMIH ( ^_^ )

Assalamualaikum ! Peace be upon you !! Ohayo ,, it's morning at my place ! Rise and shine !

Hrmm, Since now I'm 13 this year as form 1.I must went to secondary school,,Goodbye primary School..(T ^ T) sobsob..  But at my new school it is super cool !! its short name is SMIH..my new school ! ^^

At first,it was kind of lame as I don't know anybody,*awkward..
I met lot's of new peoples,,at first they all kind of like strangers ..you know..
but I was lucky that I like to do the first move but they like ignore-ignoring?
Whatever,,coz They had there own gang from SRIH ( The Primary School before SMIH ,,get it? )

My first friend is Amni , Form 2 student that wanted to move here,,She's like mature funny sis,hehe
I like to friends with unnies (calling name for big sis'). The Unnies are more friendly than form 1 girls,,I think b'cause they are more matured,,and Brave?

But Finally ! I get along with lots of new friends as my age they are,Hasya,Mina (Aminah) ,Aqilah,Ain,Salmah,Haribah (Aribah),Asma',syifa'(A'syifa'),Sarah,Saidatul,Nana (Syazana),Qanitah,Najihah and lot's lot's more..

There are also otakus in my school, its syifa' and Sarah.Syifa' drew so nice ! and Sarah know a lot about anime !

In kokurikulum,
I entered KRS (Kadet Remaja Sekolah ) , for sports ,I entered archery ! Love archery ! and for club I entered English Society but I auditioned for English Debate Club, Its the most exclusive club !!
Can't wait for the audition !!

I got a lot of Twins here ,, same name like me ! and a sis named Hurun Ain !! Woah,,same name like my sister !! but my lil sis name spell diffrent than that.I love SMIH and SKTMR !!  This school is so awesome for me.hehe..
                                   I continued about teachers and others next time…

#HnaYukiOut

                                      

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease