Friday, January 23, 2015

AR : Inari Konkon Koi Iroha

 
Gombawa ! mina -san.Long time no see! 
I'm actually watching this anime lately at Animax! This is Inari and Uka-sama!
Characters from Inari Konkon.I know that this is a good anime if my face turn red fill with curiousity to watch.It's really KAWAII !!
 
It's about Inari Fushimi who had a crush and then hate being herself and met Uka sama and got powers to change appereances ! Sorry,I just concluded it  pretty quick so I don't spoill anything.
You,mina-san had to watch this !! It has 10 episode and probably ongoing ! Why the good animes are getting shorter and shoter episodes? Just like kobato and tsubasa..huhu//
 
I'm gonna search the whole anime universe to find a cute relaxing anime and fill with angyst,comedy and love at the same time.
 
Ok,I'm in hurry everytime..Ask me anything in the comments below.I'm upgrading my blog ! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease