Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hari Raya Again!!! So Excited!!!

As the time goes by,tomorrow is the day!!I'm so excited...Can wait to see the cows been slaugther at the mosque...Last year,I see the cows slaugthered(as always).The cow...emm..like..breathing heavily that day.It just like they are angry to us.When the Imam want to slaugther it,suddenly, the animal kick the soil fill with cow pee and poop and then the soil directly gonna splat to the center of my brother baju melayu but he is so mean and fast to change places with me.It gived me the creeps as the soil just spalated on my best jubah! So unfortunate that day.heheheh.I'm very embarresed that time.
 As I was going to pray the solat,I saw a grin on a goat's face.That really give me the creeps.The goat was still smile eventhough it's head alreaddy cut off.Yikess!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease