Friday, October 26, 2012

www.hnacutez.blogspot.com..=D

All my lovely followers,please don't call me by my full name now.Just call me Hna.And I just change my website for safe private keeping.I see in youtube a girl welcoms anybody to her house.Yeh,I know it's sounds dangerous but let's follow the story.She put a poster about her social network like Facebook,Twitter,Friendster,blogs etc.Everybody pass her house always staring to her.Suddenly,a stranger open her website.The girl put lots and lots of pictures about her.Ickk,it's really scary!
I'm really scared,to see what happened.so I closed the youtube.hehehe.

I'm very afraid for my friend.You know,you all go to the blogs I follow and find this title "The moment of time" and you will see.Scrary right...She put  a big picture of her face in her blog.creepy..-__-

7 comments :

  1. Yeah, that's why I want people to call me N. And I don't put pictures of my face on my blog, only if my whole face doesn't show. I did think you guys were being dangerous by putting your real names up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you give me the link of that video you watched about the girl? It sounds interesting. I don't know why but for some reason I'm interested in this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease