Friday, November 15, 2013

Oh-Yeah !! Uh-Huh !!

THURSDAY, 14TH SEPTEMBER 2013..

We have got our UPSR RESULT !!
Warghh !! Im shouting like crazy !!
Should I or shouldn't I..
Uh-huh Im so happy to get 5A 's which is the excellent marks.
But the sad things was my mother and father didn't bought anything for me..huhu

FRIDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER 2013 (Which is Today)

Awww..our headmistress was transferred to another school.Nahh..we standard 6 must went to secondary SCHOOL which is a nightmare for us..HuhU
I don't wanna seperate with my besties which are my friendz..I could miss them.or the saddest things I suddenly forgot about them waahhh !! its the worst experience Evah !!!All my classmates has signatures of their friends at their clothes which is very interesting but messy thing as a reminder of our friendship not all of them duhh..coz it is so weird and kind of not important ..  I got some of my best friends signature at the back of my scarf as a reminder without my mom noticed it..or not she will be mad :p                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                    #admin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease