Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Travel Log : We Went to Many Places Y'all !!

 Heyyo Guyz !! I'm back from my trip to Terengganu but without I'm expecting it,we are actually visiting 5 states in four days!! which is Terengganu,Kelantan,Melaka,Pahang,Selangor,Perak.It is a tiring but fun experience to travel around the states.Its exhausting if I say so myself but awesome.


Day 1://
           We wake up at dawn because Terengganu is so far from the west coast and my place is at the south.We get goin' around 5 a.m.Its so silent coz everybody sleepin' and the air is less polluted at that time.So peaceful. We arrive at Terengganu at 12.00 p.m.Phieww..that was a lot of driving.After we arrived at Terengganu,we had some lunch!! Everything is deep fried in batter. So delicious !! But thing about it is it fried it with its skins like prawns but the restaurant is so unique coz has deep fried fish in flour which is in asian style not like the fish & chips.After the meal,we check in to our hotel and rest while our parents went to get some dinner.I love that hotel coz it has Disney Channels in the TV.I could watch the cartoons that I always wanted like Gravity Falls which i'm really wanted to watch it.

In the evening,we went swimming !! Its the best moments evah !! Im an outdoor person.I dive into the water and said "cannonball!!" with my Bro Qay.I dived to deep until the pool floor.Its hurts my butt as I do the squatting dive .. huhu its still hurts until now.

      To be Continued..
(because Im so lazy :p)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease