Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What The Heck?? -__-



Huargh~so bored,All I wanted to post has been posted..*glare* Kinda irritating actually..
Oh yeah ! I just found my shoes back !! woot ,, selfie with my shoes haha..

Hmm~ rewinding the histories I just made..*using full charged vecto power*

At school,,I just being irritated with the juniors on the bus..and then TIF,,(another tomo dachi)
kept asking me to draw a girl,long hair with a hat and the EXO logo..freeking heck of course I totally rejected her wish,,

And then the dramatic scene came..


And Im just like..




Well,,,that's me ,,, hehe ..sorry TIF,,have you forgotten that..that kind of things are prohibited on gakko  planet? ( school grounds ) sience the last ERA ?! ( I meant the day all my drawings deleted..)
Bleukk ! :P I don't care ! I will not draw that kind of stuff ! BTW, Im not an Anti,,I just dislike it..

Well,,well,,this is fate huh? I just found the most kinda weird and cruel gif in otaku history...


This reminds me bout TGV and Chunibyou ...Gahhh ~




That's all mina-san ! Oyasuminasai from me! Hna Out..






2 comments :

  1. .... what do u meant by, what u wanna post has been posted? And, if you wanna post the haunted bag... go on, i'll wont post it on my blog..

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease