Friday, October 17, 2014

Tsubasa World Chronicle Nirai Kanai Hen ~


Gombawa ~ Mina san..oshisashiburi desu ne~ ufufu..




I'm totally exploding ! Waaa~ as I found the manga for the sequel Tsubasa Reseroir Chronicle !! I'm so happy because I kept looking for it ! Syaoran,Kurogane,Fai and Mokona are back! Woot,woot ! Sorry i make weird noises when im in ultra fangirl mode ..its just i kept wishing for the upcoming sequel or manga or something in tsubasa.I love it so much ! Its kinda lovely cute and cuddly at first and then its become tragic,bloody,sad and totally awesomely epic in the end ! Hura hura CLAMP ! XD I salute you ! You guys the best !



Actually, I know that they'll making the continuation of the manga and I kept looking at TRC online manga to see is there anything new,,I even read back the whole chapter and Im now back at 132 ..hyuu, but  Im actually looking at the wrong place ! I cant belive I miss it .. The tittle has been changed into TWC..waaa !! Im late a bit ..*felt down

They have published until chapter 2 and it tells about the group at Nirai Kanai village ! The village is almost like the country i live.warm and nice ,,i felt very happy when fay said the place is like spring everytime..its kinda make me love my country even more..its a peaceful lovely place.. :D

I had dreamt when i was a child that the tsubasa group,came to our world and they were inside
my closet ! I freeked out as i opened came the 4 of them plus one mokona jump out..its really a funny scene and their still in anime form and im in my avatar form Yuki Nagata (YN) ! Long story..

Im so happy until I wanna celebrate for it ! But I can't my parents will be mad..so I just post pics instead !



 
 
 

 
 
 


 

 
Bye~ mina ! that's all !
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease