Thursday, April 3, 2014

Debate Round #3

Wohooo !! I succesfully past Round #1 and #2
which is the "Out Spoken Speech" and "Public Interview" !!

Oh,,,I almost forgot..
Actually all at above is about an Audition for English Debate !! at my school.. ^^



I would love to be a debater !!,, I think it will be very Hard and Challenging ..Just the way I like it..
It teaches us to be presentable..and unleash our inner sole..  *Emo.. for a moment .

And I had a weird phobia to settle...which is talking in front..and look in the person eye.. like stare..
I just can't do it..I will turned my face down or look at the 'pretty' wall..

Urgh..weird me..
So that's the reason I wanted to enter debate..It will also included with free sweet precious
knowledge and English Practice ...because my Language is bad..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease