Sunday, October 13, 2013

Don't Go Near Me !!! Something Just Break My Immune System !! Called Security !!! Waaaaah !!!

Hachoomm!!!
Hehe, sorry my bad..My body has been INVADED!!! I kept sneezing and coughing..>< So annoying but still I hate my 3 bros more..Hessh..The stinky triplets didnt got infected by my horridly horrible fever!  It's a torturing experience,you know!! They kept teasing me like I'm a toddler !! A toddler who is so messy!! Hope you understand that..><..

Yeay, the day after tomorrow is Eid !! So happy!! I will go to the mosque,praying and after that see the cow and buffaloes be slaugthered..I hope the fresh blood will not on my clothes again like last year and step on a cow dung by accident again.huhu,, It ruin my nice shoes.We do our slaugthering at our home this year..last year,we do at our grandma's house. Ok,gtg stay positive (not like me:p)!! and my fever is getting better!! Stay healthy!!

2 comments :

  1. Wow, you got blood on your clothes last year! Aggh! So unlucky! I can't wait, just two more days! :3

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease