Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NewsFlash

Today is a rough day for me.Harshly rough as all my gang are talking about ghost stories,oh no bad luck for me..But ..I'm still drawing yeah my favourite..Yes,,I'm just dono what to do..at schoool coz too much activities for me..learning to use abacus,building buildings using a useless straws (which is better to be used for drinking than being wasted) and sticky tape,, My gang and I have and idea to do an Eiffel Tower which fell down twice..and we make a pyramid as it is easy to build (I think,,)..Argh all this frustation makes me bored...geez,,go to go again as its now 10 o'clock at night..So as salam,konichiwa,anyeong and good bye for now,,sweet dreams! ^^

8 comments :

  1. I hope your life is okay Hna... from what I'm reading it seems you are having a very bad life... but don't worry. Like an arrow on a bow, you are being pulled back into hardships, but later you will launch into something great. October 1st was my birthday.... my friend gave me a wonderful card and present. Stay optimistic and enjoy your life! Keep your hopes up, Eid is arrived! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,so nice N,I'm sorry for not giving presents for your birthday,,emm,Happy Belated Birthday!! ^^ You're my best friend ever although you are older than me...I hope we can meet,,Gahh,I never ever forgot to buy and gave presents for my friends..Huhu..I willl try meet you in the future..That's a must!! I hope you have a happy life..Thanks for the advice too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks. I wouldn't receive your present even if you'd given me one, because we live MILES away from each other. :I XD Haha, yes, meeting each other is a must. If you've never been to the U.S., come. I've been to Malaysia twice so you pay me back now. :D And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I KNOW you don't! lol! I won't give it out here though :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahhh!! So embarassing!!! Do more Post N!!! pleaze!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my blog? I did about a million there recently.

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease