Thursday, October 3, 2013

When The Heart speaks...

Olla guyz,,wargh,,it's a weird day today..The netball battle suddenly cancelled(donno why) coz almost everybody and teachers forgot about it..Yipee!!I felt very sad to see all my friends disappearing from me..I felt horrible..Did I did something wrong or something??

I'm want to apologize to my Bffes as I'm being a jerk for letting you all down.So bad..I don't know why,,its just,why everybody getting sad this week?..and why I'm not being a good friend to you guyz??!! I felt like crying coz of my attitude..I'm sorry!! I'm all stress out with SDEA exams and the dumb activities at school..I just like want to stay home and think about all the memories we went each other even though I am very close with you guyz this year..and this is will be the last year we get to spend to chat,smile and laugh with each other..I'm THE WORST FRIEND EVER...I admit it I'm not the perfect friend 4 you guyz..I'm too clumsy,dumb,imperfect,grumpy,messy,complicated friend for you guyz!!!and You guyz are too perfect 4 me..(my tears falling to my cheeks)..


Pleaze don't angry or shout at me or even did not talk with me at all after reading this..
Pleaze,nabila,wana,nadia,syafa,syahirah,..especially nabila and wana I'm so sorry for being your friend that always make you burst to tears and broke your precious hearts..




And pleaze for my little heart,,donot ever think you were alone..I'm always try being your best partner..but I'm not..I'm just a girl..I always be like her (the picture) when you all did not want to talk with me...




Pleaze accept me as your friend...

1 comment :

  1. Aww hanis.. I think I'm grumpy and im sorry coz i acted motherly to u lately ..hihi.. I love u more than u can imagine it dear.. Saranghae ! IloveSayang !!

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease