Friday, August 3, 2012

Mission accomplished!

Yaaaaahoooooo!I have done all my WORK!!!I have deleted Han's paperzines because it is not popular and useless and I have deleted all the labels that WAS the same like N's.If I don't deleted the labels,maybe N will mad at me until next year,and always gives my blog a boring and negative comment,I get sick of reading the negative comments and make my blog messy!
Please N,don't rage mad at me...We are friends......and always stick together and forgive each other and always think positiif!
Asssalamualaikum,

P.S:Did I made some wrong and dumb sentences?

4 comments :

  1. I'm sorry! I just don't like being copied. But I guess you can copy them since I'm older and you need ideas. I'm sorry Hanis! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know I'm younger than you??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of obvious, and Qay told me you were elven.

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease