Tuesday, August 14, 2012

At School!

          Today at school,Hannah,Saiyidah and other of my friends and me were attended to a colouring  competition.It's theme was about our national day and about our health.Its kind of boring though.We must coloured it neatly.At first,health poster,I really coloured it very neat and nice but suddenly,I was tired and coloured it boringly because my hands run out of gas.I very tired and angry after that.I just scribble it all!I scribble here scribbled there.Hannah looked at me with horror.I just closed my eyes and scribble it.I was colouring using pastels.
          After the rage of mad that controls me,I slowly opens my eyes.With nervous and horror,I get a big surprise to see my hands was black and dirty.I felt mushy on my hands like I was squishing a wet newspaper on my hands and make a ball.Hannah just turns her head side to side.I looked at the poster.
           I showing a face with horror and sadness.To see a horrible sight.I just like,just like to scream out loud.Very loud!
But I cannot because Ustaz Wan was here.I just put my head clumsily on the table with sadness and anger.When I put my head on the table,I just started to drop a water of sadness but I controlled my feelings.A loud bang comes after I put my head on the table.That's shows me I'm extremely upset with the poster.I quickly hided my poster in my bag and hoped Ustaz doesn't saw my lousy actions.  
           Hannah and Saiyidah just calm me down and advise me so I think very long before doing something that's hurts your feelings.I just smiled to them and thank them for their advise.I just little bit confuse with Saiyidah. She usually laugh to someone loudly if she sees somebody upset.I calmed my feelings and continued my school journey to learn knowledge......................



P.S:Actually,we don't learn ANYTHING  today! @_@!! $%#@%%^$&*&^!!!                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease