Friday, August 10, 2012

So Long! (drama style)

*BUSH*
*KLING KLONG*
*PERR*
*BOOM*
*COUGH*
*HACHOO*
*UMPH*
 
          12 DAYS LATER...
 
 Ahh... 
Finally......
My blog is now sparkly cleaned...
At last..
Feeling dizzy...

*DUSH*

(FAINTED) -__-


          3 DAYS LATER.....
AT THE HOSPITAL....

What happened?
You just fainted about 3 days.
Why?
Don't know..
Can you get me my father's I pad?
Sure.

     IN NEW POST....
 
     Hey guys! I just fainted.The best day ever!
Actually,I never fainted before..but it is FUN!
And I just been grounded by my mother for playing games for 12 minutes..
That's so CRUEL!
I just played it in the last minute of my PKSR2 exam....
Pretty amazing,huh.
I just been grounded for a whole year because of playing games for the last minute... 
Serve me right for playing..
In the last minute of my hardest EXAM!
*SLAP ON THE FACE*



 Awesome,huh. 
My first life diary in drama style in my awesome blog..
I'ts a little bit weird,though.. 
Ta-ta!  

       
  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease