Sunday, May 25, 2014

#1 DBH..

I'm very weird at school..dono why I kept being happy to myself all day with TGV and my other Tomo Dachies..
but I don't feel the fun,,and I always do STUPID jokes..yes.I admit it ..it's kinda stupid when you think bout it..I scrolling to my other BFFTJ blog.//

I'm totally miss MY BFFTJ..
Aitai..nabila-chan,wana-chan,nadia-chan,shafa-chan.erin-chan,irah-chan...farah-chan,,,
I'm felling totally opposite..
At school,I'm being goofy as usual..
At home..I'm dying with my own tears..

And I'm also getting more MOODY emo..because of this suck life..I pray so much I could turn back time..I'm miss it so badly..

But sometimes I think I'm actually kinda selfish because EVERYONE in THIS world wanna gone back to the past..but I just complaining bout life untill forgot bout the beauty of it,..

Allah,Ya Allah..

ok guyz..need to go back..

I can't tell the feeling//
I'm just crying and crying..

I miss all my BFFTJ,I want my buddies back..don't be sad nabila-chan..if Im there I would always stays by your side and entertain you..so stay strong..because I'm feeling the same//





No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease