Tuesday, May 27, 2014

//TomoDachiBlog


Konichiwaa~ \ (^0^) / !!

I just a found a new blogger friend..hehe since I'm interested with anime I fond to friend with a lot of people and they are super nice !! ^___^

It's Junkyo No Hikari-chan !!

The is the url to here blog .
*Ka-ching*


She is an otaku like me and also love K-pop but she like animes better.
We became friends unexpectedly when I'm searching for anime picz.
She kinda good on making cute anime cursors,and I start commenting in her blog,and we commenting until now..and She is a Tsubasafan like me*peace*

I'm totally freak out because I just found another Tsubasa Fan..and she is just like a sis because she is older than me just like N,( almost all my blogger friends are older than me)

Ok that's for today !! Gomen Hi ~

1 comment :

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease