Friday, May 23, 2014

//Headphones and Music


I'm scrolling my blog,for a while and kept doing loops with my mp3 player...meaning hear it again and again..

My Bro,Qay is doin' his group assignment and unfortunately today is his turn to do their assignment.\
what I meant is they will do it at OUR house..and I'm just a talking statue..

Yeay,I'm not existed ,,not actually,,they all kept asking why your not at school? and how's your secondary school and what ever.. well 3 seconds look at them 5 second look down..because they all guyz,,yerp..I felt I got too much brothers..

*yerp,yerp,yerp.

oh,the music is finally finish..
*click play

Where were we? Oh yes..yerp too much brothers..
Btw,do you know that pandas were coming to Malaysia ?! They arrived yesterday,named Fengyu and Fuwa ,I think ?

music just finished againn
* click play
how come it finish so fast?

Fengyu meaning princess in chinese just like hime meaning princess in Japanese..
*winked

They both adorable !! I hope they gave birth to millions of cute cubs because they are male and female..
millions? Too much ..had a pet would be nice. I got a fake bamboo here..Haha

music finished again !!
*pick another longer song

hoho,all animes song.

*someone or something opens the door.

I'm terrified when it's Qay's friend..Oit !! I'm not wearing my hijab !!

*H2 came in..

aiyoo..distractor just came in..

H2: Kata' !! Kata' !!

*H2 dances the song and say waa..

ok I think that's for today..I wanna read other's blog now..

Assalamualaikum..
*peace and smilwink

matte,I think watching anime would be better or open Fb ..




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease