Thursday, May 22, 2014

3 Days Before Holiday !!




O Yeah !! Alhamdulilah !! It's almost holiday for the 2nd Semester,I think? 2 weeks of me time with my familly..Lot's of planning to be done,,and I got 3 invitations from Sherry,our KP group and TDB..

:D

They all invited me to go shopping,wait I mean gets some fresh air outside from our stress zone.
Well,,I think I got my own plans but I don't wanna disappoint them..hmm,decision,decisions..

But anyway..TGV and YN has made a new Quote..short yet tasty.:)

"It's Hard 2 Download but Easy 2 Delete.."
"It's Hard 2 Upload but Easy 2 Trash.."
#TGVandYN


Review bout this quotive quote.. both above are actually giving the same idea..
meaning, you have done everything to make it work,if you don't wanna it's easy to get rid of it//

well,YN and TGV somehow created it bout their lives..well it's all related though..
like when TGV went for a summer camp..or we call it Mukhayyam..She had prepared everything for the mukhayyam..and it's all finish when she change her mind bout going the mukhayyam,,and didn't went it after all..it's an Example or maybe based on a TruE Story..Who knows?


This Quote is not very suitable to diet peoples..because it's the opposite..gain weight is easy,,lose weight is ...err,, nothing to say..well it has a scientific reason why it's hard to lose it though//
I like to do research that's why I know..
*puke 7 colours


ARGHHH !! Are you kidding me?! ,..slow snail mode internet again..GAAAHHH !!!

when will it end?! :'(
WAAAA !!
please wake me up from my dream..

*Punch the Mac Screen

*Punch AGAIN.

*Rapid punch.10000x

*Power Up..1000000000X

*Shout."Screw you,,mac !!"

*FINAL Punch

*Mac Screen cracked..-,-

well,that's hna for sure.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease