Thursday, May 15, 2014

//Another Peaceful Day at Isuramu Gakko Hidayah

Konichiwaaaa !!

Hua ..<(^^,<) 

I hang out with my otaku buddies at schooll..and  with TGV..And we talk bout anime all day long..
Dono why but when I type here it's sound a  BIT boring..and we got a new enemy,,
eat this chili you freak !!! ><


Because she always annoys us when we talk bout anime..
eg : ANIME IS NOT SO POPULAR ,,,LOLOL,,THAT'S SO KUNO..K-POP IS EVEN BETTER AND THEY ARE REAL HUMAN BEING,,HAHAHAH !!

WILL YA SHUT YOUR MOUTH,*****  !!??

Aaa,,,language..but it's better ignore her than make world war 3 all over again..


But she's getting into my patient's system..and I have a totall bad record in it when I'm still a "Tomboy"...long story about that,,so no stories about it... but it's ok I have retire from being it..





2 comments :

  1. I can relate, though I have no anime buddies, yet. *Sheds single tear* But if the boys say shizz about anime, I kick them and they go running away. I feel like Levi Ackerman when doing that, Tsundere and proud I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa,,High-5 ! We're the same,Koko! :D maybe they just jelly (jealous..),,haha,challenges ,,phieww,,finally somebody understands,,:D

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease