Wednesday, May 21, 2014

9.00 p.m

Konichiwaaa !! mina-san !! :D

Well,it's a peaceful day here at Isuramu Kyoto no koko no Shido...nothing gempak like things happen.

Gaaa,,it's so hard to live with this slowish internet... come on !! Internet !! Gambate !! Sura Sura !!//
*chearleading with pink pom-poms.

Well it's 9.00 p.m. here..

and I found this anime pic..at a website/

*throwing


haha,miku-chan ,so kawai !!


Wait a second,,
*went back to my pictures file

ARRRRGGGHHH !!!

*silents

Where is my other Anime Files !!!!???
*Make the fuuuu face..>:/

Wait,is my guess is right??
*open trash..

Muahaahaha,,you can't stop me ummi !! I know you can't throw my anime collections..
I just found it..but anyways,you want it in the trash so I just put it there and still don't you DARE to delete it..I'm kinda invincible..muahaahaha/

It's actually alright to like Anime,unless it's avoiding you to do prayer,,I consider that my rule.
Break my rule .. I break yours..

I'm serious ,Ok?!





2 comments :

  1. Well maybe your mom do it 4 a reason.. sometimes(always) mom know better then u do....
    Remember, all moms love their children..

    ReplyDelete

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease