Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another Peaceful Day at Isuramu kyōto no kōkō no shidō ,,And at Home..

Olla !! I'm back
First,,Yesterday is,,,, MY BIRTHDAY !!

Everybody is so kind and thoughtful.. So happy :)

When I took a step in my bus,Arifah and Balqis wish me a Happy Birthday in Arabic.. which is Sanah Helwa..Even the Bus Driver wish me a Happy Birthday..I just like Alhamdullilah although,,I'm not from SRIH, they really accept me here,, tsk,tsk so happy..





At class ,,of course,,everybody like pounce at me and shout Happy Birthdy..LOL ,,so funny..and it's KP..Keluarga Penyayang..Where Mentor and Mantee... meet. Everybody sang and eat cakes at the meet..Best Birthday suprise,,evah !! The Cakes are Red Velvet an Cheese.I'm in Cake Heaven,,

WOhoo... but there's more than I expected..When Islamic  Class,,we need to do a presentation about Tayamum..but we did it with powder..no dirt dust.. and at the end,,our teacher said that today is my birthday..AGAIN.. and then everybody sing again,,and without I notice ..teacher smother me with white powder like Bedak.. for the birthdday gurl.. haha.. I having such fun and they said sorry at the end// Haha..

At Home.. My Ayah and Ummi gave me a cake again !! Chocolate berry Cheese.. Nyum.. //
My Bros.. gave me a plasticine.. thats ok..

That's My Story..
 Hna out/..tata

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease