Sunday, April 13, 2014

Holitsuba/Horitsuba Gakuen !!

I'm so dumb for just know about this yesterday.. it's a combination of xxx Holic and Tsubasa Chronicle !!
Are you kidding me?Why I didn't know about this.. oh yes,, because it is manga.. haha lame excuse for a tsubasa fan like me.

but it's kinda different from xxx Holic and Tsubasa as it is in school days mood !! Wargh I love it !
There is syaoran who still love sakura and syaoron his twin which in tsubasa he is the clone..can you believe it ? waaa~ fangirl mood..

ooo,,but the bad news is it doesn't have its anime..and the chapters are slightly lesser,,but they have drama cd.. which their voice actors/tress do their character..go find it at the youtube...

but I will give the link to the manga though. click THIS !!

You will transport to wear I usually read my fav mangas.. so tata !!

oh,, don't forget a picture..






No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease