Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Peaceful Day at Isuramu kyōto no kōkō no shidō !!

Olla ,olla !! Mina -sans..

Today..at my peacefully Isuramu kyōto no kōkō no shidō,,well..nothing excited or syiok,, happen at schooll..today.Only,bad things happen,,The MORONS just killing our class STATUS !! You stupid Jerks....
All the teachers like fiercely blazing lasers to our ears..untill I'm goin deaf..Especially this moron who sitting INFRONT of ME !! Yeah..you guess it ...ME !!! So stressful lah !!!

Yupp,Middle School is just crazy..Maths started boring,,we all get a good dose of zz's.Haha,,
If you notice at the cbox,, that my bestie #ThankGodVictory just visited me !! She's my quoter,meaning quotes buddies,,she love quotes so much,like me .She had the most beautiful handwriting,and an artist like Nadia..hhuhu miss her..and the others.She's my rival in Tilawah..we always challenge ourselves who could memorised the Al Quran the fastest,,as always she win, -,-''

I think that's for today..thanks for visiting my blog..arigato !! ^^


Love my Friends..^^

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease