Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Today... Is..

Today is the most TIRiNg Day in my whole life !! I think... because I deleted other tiring memories to save space..LOL..yeah its kokurikulum... KRS time,,,derr..it's WEDNESDAY !!!




Yeah marching all around the field.. Under the sun.. Wearghh,, I wish i could skip it but I couldn't .. The kiadahs or prefects had eagles eyes.. But its totally unfair the higher graders how to say in english..in bm its "pangkat" like Sergent /Sarjan or what ever just sit under the shady tree and we all just like .... (-_-) derp ..hate it..

O yeeah,, we learn base this time,, it's just like taekwondow but it's diffrent,, Im so glad,I rather kicks some fat in my body than learning to tied knots..yeah,, we KRS learn to tie knots into creative loops or sorta..but the base is also BORING,, to learn the basics as we intruders from other schools transfer here with not a single thing about it.. It just like we are back to the time where we are cute toddlers.. With snot dripping from your nose..what im talking about ?!

Ok ,, guys that's for today,. Tata !! 

FYI, my bros are watching Frozen right now,, and its at the part where elsa struck anna.. Ciao..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease