Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Special BD !!

Sumimasen,, mina-san !!

Today is SS Couple BD !! it's Sakura and Syaoran TRC Birthday !! :3
Kawai desu !! But I  did NOT do a thing.. weeep..:'(

Actually.. I did draw Sakura-hime kawaily !! and its a SUCCESS ^^ !!

So excited !!

Wanna see it ?? Come to my house lah.. private property hehe

For CCS I don't know when...geez sorry..

 Wait !! I REMEMBER !!!
Syaoran  Li at the 17th July !!
and Sakura Kinomoto is at the 1st of APRIL !! Tooo...

                           so...jealous to the people that born at that day..

                                     But I'm still BD at 23rd April ...so that still counts. hehe







This is a manga strip from TRC..so click that ..
It's soo SPECIAL !!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! SYAORAN AND SAKURA !! 

luv ya both..^^

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Hola ! #saynicewordsplease